UNRESERVED CLEARING SALE
Vintage & collectable tractors, vehicles, machinery, engines and sundries
Friday 26 February – Monday 1 March
- 317 McGregor Road, Pakenham, Victoria
- A/c G & J Williamson (property sold)
- Over 60 years of collecting
- All items to be sold by auction with online bidding through AuctionsPlus
- No GST
- No buyers premium
Cash, EFTPOS or approved cheque
COVIDSafe protocols will apply to help manage the risks associated with the transmission of COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell, suffering from any cold or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please do not attend the clearing sale site. Online bidding will be available through AuctionsPlus.
Viewing will be available (subject to COVID-19 restrictions) on:
- Thursday 25 February, 9am-3pm
- Saturday 27 February, 9am-3pm
- Payment by cash, card or direct deposit
- Payment can be made on site on listed collection days, or otherwise by calling or visiting the Elders Pakenham office (03 5941 0299; 2 Livestock Way, Pakenham)
- Tuesday 2 March, 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 3 March, 9am-6pm
- Saturday 6 March, 9am-3pm (note amended time)
- Other times by appointment
All items must be collected by Monday 8 March. Payment must be made in full prior to collection.
Please direct all clearing sale enquiries to Elders Pakenham.
Outside vendors are not being received for this sale.